Today we release iCaching 5.1.2 in the Mac App store.
Especially on Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks) there were several flaws that are fixed in this version. Apart from the fixes we also added some nice improvements.
– Multiple logs for the same possible in Log Window
– Can load field notes from Looking4Cache
– Last open Geocache is persisted between application runs
– Hint button hidden when no hint available
– Fixed several issues in Mavericks (window layout, enabling menu items)
– Loading user logs only on application start, not every 5 minutes
– Saving GCVote password did not work
– All waypoints had the same icon in the Waypoints tab
– Several other little annoyances and small performance improvements